nuffnang

Thursday, January 13, 2011

short coming

today i just realised that i have this shortcoming of being rather negative about events. allow me to explain. an event is going on, and i really think twice about joining it. my peers seem to be all for the event but i hesitate to join.  i cant imagine going through the whole of my life facing opportunities but turning them down.

  if you realise people get to places in their lives because they take whatever opportunities that may come their way.  they take positions and places. as for me, i think i'm stuck in places because i turn down these things. why do i turn them down,. . .maybe i just feel negative about a lot of things. i have my doubts. i have to filter out whether its something i like or if its bearable. or maybe they are just capable of doing certain things. while i aint prepared or naturally gifted in that area.

 stuck. ..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment