nuffnang

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goodbye friend

 An old miri friend of mine is going back for Chinese New Year and he’ll only be coming back after I finish my course. This friend of mine is kinda special in his ways (smirk). But I am close to him because he’s just simple and game for whatever I want to do. We think alike. I dun like to judge people. So other people might judge him in some ways, but I think he’s just fine. We think kinda alike, and play the same game now.

Initially he was just into anime and random things online.  I played League of Legends sometimes and he would watch. One day I asked him to play and try it out. I said I’d make the account for him but he did it himself. Turns out he really liked the game. Last time we were all dota idiots. Now we’re LoL idiots.
  After introducing the game to him, he became even more addicted to it than me. He would read the forums and find anything relates to LoL. A lot of conversations with him was just about the game. Addicted we were.
  What more to make the game more fun, we skyped while LoLing. I tell you, play a game with a friend and you bond. But more interaction with one while playing and that’s a strong bond. This sounds gay but we’d even just leave skype on while we’d do our own stuff. Then suddenly: “dude lets go another round” that was fun.
  Now he can’t really do it because he’s back in hometown where streamyx becomes screamyx, in other words, its suburban internet. So even if we do, the quality becomes real crap. Even then, he will not be here in KL to be my friend when I want some easy company. I will miss his presence here and how easy it was to open up to someone. So now either much initiation is needed to be better friends with others, or go on a loner road. The latter is easier but socially unhealthy
  How interesting relationships and bonds are. Some people just bond instantly with others while finding it especially difficult to be close with others. This tuning fork that everyone reverberates at just works out to be like that. Some people are blessed with more frequencies, while others attain it by training. 
  Out of this one good friendship, I learn that to make a relationship work, it needs to be pushed, unafraid and open. Some friendships are easier, while others take a lot of effort and maybe disappointments and boredom. A common ground between 2 people really bring them together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment