nuffnang

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

how to solve a problem


  Well, most of the time, we face problems and there are difficulties which lie in solving them. We just realize that there are many things which make us unhappy or dissatisfied with what we do, let’s say our work, our relationships, running our organizations and to a simple boy like me, games.  This is my experience of playing games and finding what I actually do and some practical things to realize and do when we find ourselves in this spot.

  So this is me, most of the time when I am doing something.

So I’m like playing a game and it just goes on and on .. . and on. … . and on. . . .

Then I lose

And if I really just become an angry monster, I’ll either, stop playing, or brainlessly just go for another round.

This brings me to the topic of this blog. My first question is, do we even know that we have a problem?

I find this critical and it is just called troubleshooting.
What are the common things that we do when facing a problem?
1)      Bang against the same wall again and again 

We do not see our error of our ways and so keep doing the same thing expecting different results, hoping that it will work in the end. They just accept it as it is and leave it like that.  Dude! You’re barking up the wrong tree! 
2)      Rage quit!!
  Ah the hot tempered way of running from a game to continue to fume at the how unfair the game was or that your teammates were a bunch of noobs, people how dunno how to play.
 L
Just another way of saying that we are just getting emotionally flustered over the situation/ problem. These are the type of people who blame and are not really nice people sometimes. They lack the self control and lose themselves while they vent their anger on the poor people around them, causing them to be disliked. So be careful when you get angry.
So these are the 2 reactions that we usually fall into, which leads me to the third and more appropriate reaction.

3)      Troubleshoot

Ah these people are the ones who rise above. They think hard and recall to identify the problem, find answers on google, discuss about it or go on forums to find answers.  

And that’s my thought of the day. I think the main things is that we constantly recall our situations and think of improving them, rather than being stuck in the same place the whole time. It feels good to get better at something. So just keep those brain juices flowing and improve day by day. 
leon
(all work of art was created from microsoft paint)  

No comments:

Post a Comment