nuffnang

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

welcoming myself to the blogosphere

 ho ho,

  never have i thought that this day would ever come. I, leon tang ing chi, yes me the one and only, has created a blog!! ta-da!!!! *applauds to myself*  this marks a wonderful new start to this already ending 2010 year, but heck, who needs a new year to start something new. yeah man!! Life is what we make of it. :) (yeah i have successfully quoted myself) (Lame. . )

  just for a proper introduction to this blog, i only started this because a of the company 'Extrabytes' is having this competition for bloggers. the reward is an iPad. oh gosh i SO want one! so having this blog is one of the criteria for winning this awesome piece of gadget. how its won seems to be purely by luck, either that or i'm too stupid to understand what the instructions are. you can see the instructions of my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=466578781352&set=a.466578776352.245067.529161352&notif_t=like
 lolz man. who the heck knows what a TLD domain is? this is IT language. i'm bummed~ i'm too dumb to even understand wikipedia.

   so hopefully, out of some purely out of the world luck, i can be a lucky winner to get an iPad.  then i'll be the hapiest guy on earth . . .till some other new gadget comes about and i get this irrational urge to get it. (since when did i get so materialistic?)

   now that i'm starting to blog, (evetho this may be my first and last entry) i need to work on my typing skills. gak!!  i played typing maniac in facebook and i can only reach level 11. . . what the heck. . . my previous housemate who is some smart-ass with a dental girlfriend played it once and beat me straight in my highest level which i needed 2 days of playing just to reach that level. gotta envy/hate/love those blessed people. but back to the point. typing without looking at the screen is a challenge, but as its cool and if once achieved, will qualify me to being a better blogger who can write shit loads into a page with such ease.

 la~la~la, my housemates are happy that i'm getting a blog. one even said not to let this be the first and last post.. . . . hmmm. . . .we'll see.

here's to my first post, mine sincerely,
leoneedipad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment