nuffnang

Friday, April 22, 2011

Reflection

last night, Pastor tim talked about campus. here are a  point that i recalled. 
Campus is the best time for learning. Paths are formed while in campus. Eg, pstr tim became passionate about  serving God in campus and now, he is a pastor(he did not know that one day he would).

I hope it is not too late for me to do things for God. I am filled with regret of not doing more. But hopefully one day, God will realize this heart that bounces back and forth, and forces the part that wants to do more for him to be stronger than the part that holds back.

on another note, i want to pen my sharing last night on what I have learnt  from research.

1    1)      To have confidence in whatever I do
2)      to be creative is to self express and to hold that what I do is a part of me
3)      to back up what I do with reasons.
4)      Able to research up things on the internet better
5)      Organize my time
6)      That even with a busy life, there is still time to serve. It’s a matter of priority and interest


Even from this extra year that I am here, even with the meager 2 months that I have, I have participated in things that really interest me. That thing is capoeira. The Brazilian martial art that I now love. To fall in love with something is wonderful. All you think about is it. It drives you to do things more, achieve more, want more, be better than you currently are. Some little lessons that are found in this are:

1)      Life is like the roda, it hits you, but take it as a lesson. Fight back.
2)      Life can be unfair. So better prepare yourself
3)      Art exercise (eg. Capoeira moves) leaves you feeling good. Leaves you with power in your arms and bulk on your skin

And finally, even in the 2 months. I was able to meet someone special. She is one person who cares, takes care, and vibrates almost at the same frequency. God must have been graceful to send this person across this path. Risky as it is in a few months, but we enjoy whatever we can of it. For life, is whatever we make of it~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment